We are growing our coaching staff and would love to hear from you! If you are excited about triathlon, running, swimming, cycling, and functional training, but get even more excited to see others’ hard work pay off…You might just be who we are looking for!
There are some requirements though, so please go through the list and consider carefully before applying. Our coaches are responsible for much more than just supplying programs to athletes and our application process is very strict. Only serious applicants will be considered for an interview.
- Post-graduate degree or diploma (sports related qualification will count in your favor).
- *Coaching certification (not a strict requirement, but will count in your favor).
- Any diploma/completed course within the health industry (fitness intructer, nutrition etc).
- Afrikaans or English with proficiency in both reading and/or conversing.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Must have or have access to internet, computer, phone or tablet.
- Experience in the use of Zoom, Google Meet, Teams and Skype etc.
- Experience in the use of specific technologies such as, (but not limited to) TriDot Predictive Fitness, Zwift, Rouvy, RGT, Strava, Training Peaks.
Experience in the following will be beneficial to your application:
- Coaching athletes (adults, university or school level)
- Being coached yourself (this can be for any sport as long as you have been coached by someone).
- Road and/or Trail running.
- Road and/or Mountain Biking.
- Pool/squad swimming or open water swimming.
*We do offer the opportunity to get certified while working for us.
If you think this is for you, please complete the form below. Please make sure that you upload the most updated version of your CV!
Applicants will receive a full job description upon applying via email.
For any queries, please send an email to [email protected]
Applications close 25 January 2023