Whilst pursuing his passion for triathlon and a healthy balanced lifestyle, Jason strives in helping other athletes to achieve their own passions and goals.
Originating from a strength background, he started taking part in triathlons in 2015 and a healthy relationship started with multisports.
He has a background in Exercise Science with a Higher Certificate in Exercise Science (HFPA) and is a qualified as a UCI Level 1 Cycling Coach.
His coaching philosophy is based around a healthy environment, an active lifestyle, management of stress through exercise, a sense of community and family and proper nutrition.
Location: Randburg, South Africa
Athlete Status: Starting 1 March 2023
You can contact Coach Jason via email [email protected] or via cell 076 180 4858
- First Sprint Triathlon – Sun City Sprint – 2015
- Tinman Durban – 2016
- Ironman 70.3 Durban – 2017 & 2021
- Trinity Germiston Olympic Triathlon – 2016 , 2017 , 2018
- Ironman African Championship – 2019
- Durban Ultra – 2021
- 5150 – Ekurhuleni – 2018 , 2019
- Amashova , 94.7 and many other cycling and running achievements