Powered by your data, genetics, predictive analytics, & artificial intelligence, TriDot will take your training to the next level for better results in less time with fewer injuries.
This is a popular option for recreational athletes looking to maintain their training while participating in short-course races whilst staying injury free.
Below is description of everything you can expect when signing up for this training option. Remember that this option does not include a dedicated coach, but you can always contact on of our Infinitude coaches by using the “Book a session” option on our site.
Steps to sign up for this training option:
- Click on the “open my TriDot Account here” hyperlink
- Choose the Lifestyle training option
- Complete all the relevant information
- You are ready to get training!
If you want to join our club, add step 5
5. Join the Infinitude Multisport Club by heading to the Club Sign Up page
This option is perfect for athletes that are getting into multisport for the first time or recreational triathlete who wants to see progress and stay injury free. This option is also budget friendly and includes a 2-week free trial before committing to any payment.
- Plan 1 short-course race
- Knowledgebase support
- RaceX FREE Included
- Optimized training program
- Detailed daily workouts
- Dynamic training zones
- Drill and exercise videos
- Physiogenomix (Analysis)*
- Environment Normalization
- TrainX Scoring
- Swim form analysis*
Open my TriDot profile HERE
You can join Infinitude Multisport Coaching Club as an add-on to any training option. Being part of the club includes the following:
- Access to our club social media groups
- Awesome Infinitude Coaching gear
- Access to workshops and training camps/clinics
- Support at Races
We have a once-off club fee of R500, which includes our awesome club shirt. All you need to do is head over to the Club Sign Up page, complete the form, hit submit and we will take it from there!