Louise Strydom is a TriDot Independent Coach, TriDot Founding Master Coach and an IRONMAN Certified Coach. She has a a Masters degree in Psychology and specialises in the field of motivation and athlete anxiety. Her roster includes IRONMAN *AWA Gold, Silver and Bronze status athletes as well as a IRONMAN World Championship finisher.
“Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it”. She aims to create a nurturing environment for new athletes that will give them a chance to fall in love with triathlon.
She is the first South African female triathlete to take on Patagonman Xtri in Chile, South America in December 2022.
*AWA (All World Athlete) status is awarded to athletes that finished their racing year in the top one percent (Gold), top five percent (Silver) or top ten percent (Bronze) in their age group world wide.
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Athlete status: Roster full for 2023
You can contact Coach Louise via email at – [email protected] or [email protected] or via cell 082 959 6876
- Patagonman Xtreme Triathlon 2022
- 3 Time IRONMAN Africa Championship Finisher.
- 3 Time IRONMAN 70.3 Buffalo City Finisher.
- Inaugural Nelson Mandela Bay 70.3 Finisher 2022
- Provincial Age Group winner 2018.
- 2nd place Age Group Finisher Cape Ultra Triathlon 2018.
- Too many 5150 Distance events to add and played around in a few sprint distance events.