Triathlon’s fourth discipline is very easily overlooked by both new and experienced athletes. Nutrition is not only key when racing, but also during training. Fueling your body the right way will be a game changer for your racing and training goals.
To help you get the most out of your body and your food cupboard, we are offering performance nutrition options as part of your training package or as an add-on with Performance Nutrition Coach- Sarah Jacobsz
Whilst Sarah’s original profession was as a Sports massage therapist there was an underlying passion to learn more about nutrition and specifically sport nutrition. After having great success in her racing career the next natural step was to follow a qualification in nutrition.
Sarah graduated through the Institute of Performance Nutrition in London, UK to become a certified Sports Nutrition Coach. She is also an Infinitude Multisport and TriDot Independent Coach.
“Working with athletes has always been my passion and my aim is to help you to fuel your body and be the best athlete that you can be. They always say – find a job you love so much that it doesn’t feel like work
and that’s what sports nutrition is to me”.
What do you get?
- 1 x First consultation (up to 60 minutes) via Zoom/ Google Meet /WhatsApp video
- 2 x 30 minute follow up consults every second week after initial consult
- 4 x Weekly email questions and answers
Nutrition coaching includes:
• Medical history, current medication and supplements
• Assessment of typical daily dietary habits
• Personalised macro nutrient targets based on body composition and performance goals
• Advice on current eating plan and make different food suggestions.
• Fueling and hydration guide for training
• Race plan fueling and hydration guide
• Weekly educational email covering topics like macro nutrients, micro nutrients and hydration.
The follow up consults will be used for:
• Discuss progress and make changes
• Educate and use the time for learning and questions
We highly recommend that you make a minimum commitment of 3 months to see and feel the benefit of our nutrition coaching.
A call or meeting is also available and can be booked directly with Sarah here. The consults will be charged separately from the monthly fee.