Win it Back
We all love racing but it can be hard on the body, so what not optimise your training with Infinitude Coaching and stand the chance to win back your race entry? If you are racing or planning to race the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon, B-Active Joburg Ultra Triathlon or the new Prison Break Triathlon and NOT part of our multi-sport tribe, then you qualify to enter!
Infinitude Coaching offers optimised training programs through our predictive fitness software, TriDot and RunDot. Both these programs will make sure that your training is based on YOU! YOUR data, YOUR Genetics, YOUR fitness levels and YOUR race goals. TriDot and RunDot athletes train 30% less than athletes on other programs and have less injuries. Just shows what you can achieve when you do the right training, the right way. See how TriDot and RunDot measures up to other training platforms.
SANLAM CAPE TOWN MARATHON (42.2km road race)
Sign up with Infinitude and RunDot and stand the chance to win your race entry back:
- Non-coached options *(Essentials and Complete) – 50% of entry fee could be won back.
- Coached option (Premium) – 100% of entry fee could be won back.
How to enter:
- Register with Infinitude Coaching by completing the form below
- Open up your RunDot account by following the link below:
All training options with RunDot includes a 2-week free trial before committing
B-ACTIVE JOBURG ULTRA TRIATHLON (ultra and sprint distances) and PRISON BREAK TRIATHLON (olympic distance)
Sign up with Infinitude and TriDot and stand the chance to win your race entry back:
- Non-coached options (Essentials, Complete, Mark Allen) – 50% of entry fee could be won back.
- Coached option (Premium) – 100% of the entry fee could be won back
How to enter:
- Register with Infinitude Coaching by completing the form below.
- Open up your TriDot account by following the link below:
All training options with TriDot includes a 2-week free trial before committing.
If you want to be part of our Infinitude Tribe, select the “Join us here” option in the form. Included with your joining fee of R520 you get our awesome club shirt to train in, access to nutrition and racing tips from our team of coaches and discount on our Infinitude training and race gear.
Infinitude Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must submit proof of entry before the closing date of the race.
- Entrants must submit proof race completion within 48 hours of their chosen race.
- Entrants must register with Infinitude Coaching via the website.
- Only the entry fee will be refunded, not any day licenses, charity donations or any other “add-ons” bought during the race registration process.
- Infinitude Multisport Coaching is solely responsible for the competition and the refund of the winner’s entry fee and not the race organisers and their affiliated partners.
Please make sure that you read the full terms and conditions included in the entry form.