Chantelle Rip has a full-time career as a Senior Risk Manager with an added passion in mentoring and coaching people.
Chantelle has invested herself in various coaching modalities (life coaching, mindset coaching, nutrition coaching, fitness coaching), and is excited to sink her teeth into multisport coaching.
“I am the leader of the swim, bike and run-back-of-the-packers”. Chantelle loves supporting and working with athletes who are new to multisport and are looking to start or improve their swim, bike, run disciplines.
“The journey to the start line is worth the commitment. Experience through participation, a lifetime memory. The joy, smile and tears at the end, makes the journey worth it”!
She will be embarking on a Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Trainer qualification, which she believes will compliment finding balance and flow in busy lives.
Chantelle’s go to motto during those tough days / training sessions is “make it count”. Take the time, and make it count. Whether it is executing a task at work, mopping the floors at home, hitting a training session, or finishing a chapter in a book or textbook. Make that moment count as the opportunity and experience is there and available to you now.
Location: Amanzimtoti, South Africa
Athlete Status: Starting 1 March 2023
You can contact Coach Chantelle via email [email protected] or via cell 082 810 0079
- 2 x IRONMAN Durban 70.3 Finisher (2017 & 2018)
- 1 x IRONMAN African Championship Finisher (2019)
- 1 x IRONMAN Durban 70.3 “Nearly Finisher” (2022)
- Countless Sprint and Olympic triathlon distances at Tinman and Durban Ultra
- Short to Medium distance events that supported race preparation (to name a few: Midmar, Dolphin Mile, Aquelle Tour Durban, Amashova, various running events)